Friday, June 20, 2008

Scrapbook Sales!

Scrapbook sales suck me in.
They call me by my first name. How they know, I am still not sure.

I just recently went to two sales and walked away spending my whole budget for the month. Just kidding. I didn't want to go, but someone needed a friend to go for her. How could I not be a friend to a fellow scrapbooker? The other one my sister attended first and then she CONNED my husband into making me go. (Sort of).

I ended up with a ton of stuff. I thought about grounding myself from going to any scrap related stores but I have a rebelious little person living inside of my inner core that made me do it.(That's my story and I'm sticking to it).

So, because I had a friend that needed me to get her some stuff at one of the sales I had to send her supplies to her. I was at the post office and I felt this really sharp pain inside of me and it was screaming too.(I swear). So I thought that maybe the cute stuff in that ugly box wanted to stay with me. Someday I will have the cutest scrapbooks made.

No comments: