Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cache county fair

I love this picture of Ashley. All of her feelings are right there. Being her mom is the greatest thing in the world and I am so proud of her.
There is this PeeWee division for the 4-H so Spencer and Brynnlee got to show the lamb and get $2 and a big drink. This is the judge that we are not so fond of right now.

The kids worked so hard this year with thier animals. We still have the lamb and 2 more pigs to show at the state fair. I just love this close up of Ashley. I know what is going on in her head and so this picture means alot to me. She had a really stressful time at the fair, But she did an excellent job. We all can't wait for the state fair. I hope everyone can come and see us and support the kids.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey you have to tell me when you will be at the State Fair

Jodi