Friday, September 26, 2008

Snow Bird




We went to Snowbird last weekend and we decided that we were having so much fun that we would stay one more day. Boy am I glad we did. On Monday it snowed that morning. It was so beautiful. I am so glad I took pictures because by the afternoon it was all gone. We also saw the most beautiful bluejays, but everytime I tried to get a picture they would fly off. We stayed at the Iron Blosam lodge. Emily's father in law(Jeff's dad) has a time share for a week. He is German so he always has time during October fest. That is something to see. Lots of beer drinking or I should say beer spilling people. It was way too busy for us to enjoy so we did not spend too much time at the festival.

3 comments:

Allen said...

How much fun!! Beautiful pictures!

joe said...

The blog looks so cute. Love the new pics especially the snowbird one's. We were wanting to go up one of the ski resorts last weekend but didn't make it up. Its beautiful. Ashley is so cute in her hat. Hope all is well.

joe said...

The Joe comment is from me Heather but for some reason my husbands email is coming up on your blog.