Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag: I guess I am it.

I am not sure what this means to be tagged but I will do my best.

The rules of the game are list 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6(or 2) other people. Link the person that tagged you. List these same rules on your blog.
So here goes:

1. I love to stay in my jammies all day. If it were acceptable for a grown adult to wear her
jammies to church I would. I am in my jammies now because I have nowhere to go today.
School is out for the weekend and I am not doing anything until Saturday.

2. I love to buy scrapbook stuff. I make things rarely and it is usually an idea I picked up from
somewhere else. But when I say buy...Yes I have so much stuff that I am not sure what I
even have anymore.

3. I love hanging out with Ashley. She is so fun. We have this thing we do with our hands in front
of our faces(you just have to see it) when our favorite song comes on the radio. I should say
songs. We love to have it loud in the car and then no one can hear my horrible voice or see
my terrible dance moves.

4. I love Halloween and I love to decorate for Halloween.

5. I love coloring in coloring books with Sugar. I love to buy her new coloring books at the dollar
store and I love new crayons too.

6. I don't like talking about myself. I thought about just ignoring this tagging but I thought I
would give it a try. My kids think I am pretty crazy all by myself so if I were to ask them to
tell me some quirky things about myself they could probably name some crazy stuff.

So if this isn't quirky enough for you than I suggest being a fly on the wall for a day. But if I see a fly I will do my best to smack it dead. I hate flys.

So here are my people I am flagging...Heather Dodd and The Allen's and I am sorry I am new to blogging so I will tag someone else later but if I tag you, you HAVE to tag 6 people. I didn't think Megan and Jodi want to be tagged again.

1 comment:

megs said...

I'm so glad you played tag! That was fun to read and I love staying in my jammies all day too!