Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!

****I need to update you on the April fools joke I played on the kids.
Here are the yummy chocolate covered marshmallows(cottonballs).
Here are the kids enjoying them...
And here is what was REALLY on the inside.



Well here it is April 1st and I have not pranked anyone yet today. I have been waiting for Tanner to get home so he can help me come up with some ideas. I do have a prank for the kids later. It involves chocolate covered marshmallows or is it?...I have to make sure I get some pictures of the yummy goodness. heheheh
Tanner and I went out and glued some coins to the sidewalk and then remembered that Spencer has piano today and he goes home from school with Grandma. Maybe the neighbor kids will fall for it. Nope, we have been watching and and the bus did not drop any kids off. Hopefully Ashley will fall for it or maybe Spencer after piano. Oh well, we will have money stuck to the sidewalk all year.
At the very last minute we heard of a april fools idea and so we hurried and made a plate full of brownies for Tanner to take to grandma's when he went to piano. Get it brown E's. Ha ha funny.

1 comment:

Heather Dodd said...

I love the Brownie E's idea very cute! I couldn't think of anything either for April Fools but luckily for me nothing happened to me either..