Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jeepin'




Clint was home alone with the boys last week while the girls were in St. George and I was at my sisters. They got the jeep going and they had so much fun. They took us all for a ride when we all got back. Spencer is a good driver going forward and Tanner is terrible at backing up but he will have plenty of time to practice this summer. Ashley got the hang of a stick shift and found out how hard it is to drive without power steering.
This jeep has been in our family for about 17 years Clint bought it when we were first married and it has been just sitting around. I really think it is an eyesore and I wish he would get rid of it, Until I saw how much fun the kids had and what big smiles they all had. Ashley and I are going to try to make some seat covers to cover up the big rips. I even got to drive and the windows are so dirty that I had to have Spencer help me back it up.







No comments: