Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Utah State Fair

Well the Peach Days thing did not happen. The lambs had to be sheared and someone had to do it. Well Clint, Jason and I sheared. The kids had a great time playing even though they were supposed to help. The lambs look great and they are ready for the fair(I hope).
We are praying that they at least sell. We could use some of your prayers too. I am not sure if I need anymore stress right now. This has been a fun but super busy year. The kids are getting so excited for the fair. Ashley is going today with the FFA. She loves being in FFA. I hope that my kids are able to do things like this with thier kids when they are old enough. I wish I had these kind of opportunities when I was younger but who knows if I would have the same feelings about it now. I love working with my kids. It makes me so happy. I hate the stress it brings on but in the end I am so proud of what I see them accomplish. Spencers lamb is about 150 pounds and this little guy only weighs about 70 pounds if that. He has struggles with him lamb but he smiles and cries and still wants to hang in there. Tanner and his lamb are both about 100 pounds. Why they grew so differently I have no idea. The lambs were all about the same size when we got them, BUT not now. We leave for the State Fair tomorrow night and we will be there for the next three days. Stop by and see us if you can.
This is Ashley and her lamb. She sold this one at the county fair.

No comments: