Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yay I did it!

I did it I finally did it...I cleaned all of the pictures off of my camera cleaned up my computer and now I can show you what we have been up to. I want to start with these cutie patooties...
There are 13 in all. I wasn't sure how many would survive so we played it safe by purchasing 13. We also found out on Saturday that We(meaning Ashley) are the proud owners of 5 pregnant ewe's. Ashley won them in an FFA contest. We are actually very excited. I am not sure if any of you know but we bought an acre of land with a house. I am more excited about the property right now because the house is in need of some work(according to me). Its liveable but I want it to be fresh and new. We were able to get the governments new homeowner money so as soon as the check gets here I am going to get me something new. Not sure what I will need or want at the time but I know that it will be spent. Maybe I should discuss this with Clint first. Anyways this is our new adventure and I am so excited. Some days I am not so sure about all of this but I know it will be worth it!

No comments: