Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Trip to Rawlins, Wyoming...

So we went to see Clint in Rawlins....But while we were there we tried to avoid the wind and have some fun. I am not very adventurous so exiting the freeway to go see something that I have never seen before is about scary enough for me. I hate being lost and I can't read a map so we did really good finding the places we went to. On our way there we saw the cool windmills. That was about as exciting as the drive got. The most exciting thing was that I downloaded about $30 worth if music on my Ipod so we had some great music to sing to on the way to and from.
We went to Fort Bridger and saw and learned some new things that we didn't know about Jim Bridger. When we were in Rawlins we went to this old prison that was shut down and they were doing tours. I was secretly hoping it was haunted. I wanted to experience a haunted jail, but it was just cold and dreary. The kids got to sit in the gas chamber and that was cool. We took our new puppy so we were kind of limited on the things we could do but we did take her to the prison and Fort Bridger.










No comments: