Saturday, July 18, 2009

Funny

Sometimes we say that kids say the darndest things. WELL.... Yesterday Sugar came home and told me she had a fun time at Tylers(our neighbor) and needed some lunch and then she was headed back out to play again. As I was making her lunch I could see that Tylers dad was home and I said "Tylers dad is home so maybe you should stay home" Now I don't have anything against Tylers day I just thought that maybe they could have plans. So anyways Sugar gets this silly look on her face and said "I like Tylers dad, but he always asks me where Spice is."
I know she had no idea what he was talking about so I said," You should tell him she is with Everything nice. She did not want to say that but I got a kick out of what he said to her and later in her life she will get it and laugh about it like I did.

Just so you know I, for some reason, like to make a short story long! ;)

3 comments:

Heather Dodd said...

That is so funny.. Thanks for making me laugh today. That was even clever that the dad asked her that because I didn't ever think of that when you would call her Sugar..

Controlling My Chaos said...

That's funny. I don't suppose her name had anything to do with the Spice Girls in the first place, did it?

Mickelson Family said...

Nope. No Spice girls.