Saturday, July 11, 2009

Twilight Obsession

Okay, I have not only neglected updating my blog but my life as well. I started reading the Twilight series. Oh, man am I in trouble. I have seen the Twilight movie so I thought maybe I should read the next book so I would not sit in the theater nudging Ashley and asking her all sorts of questions. So I started reading New Moon and I finished and then I started reading Breaking Dawn. I was a little confused so I decided to ask Ash what the next book should be and she said it is Eclipse...Okay not so confused anymore. I had to put it down so I could take my kids to where they needed to be at the time. I get so angry and so happy and so frustrated all at the same time. (stupid book). Well actually its really good. So now I need to go find a quiet place to get reading today. My brain can only do one thing at a time and when the kids are around I tend to listen to them instead of concentrating on my book.


1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Personally, these books irritated me a little, except the last one, I think it was the best. Bella's character before annoyed me. I enjoyed the movie more than the books, which is WEIRD.