Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Better late than never

WOW! I can't believe that I have not posted a thing since November. Well, now that Christmas is almost here I really should update my blog.

We have been really busy. Clint came home one day on standby and stayed home for about 3 weeks. It was really stressful at first and than it became really fun. We got all of our Christmas shopping done while he was home. We went out on Black Friday and stood in one line. I am not sure if I can get him to do this again. We went to lunch almost everyday. When he went back to work the dishes piled up and I had no idea how I was going to feed myself at lunchtime(j/K).
When he finally went back to work he came back home for a couple of more days. Now he is back and I hope he gets to come home for Christmas. We are so thankful that he has this job but I wish it was a little more steady on the days on and off. When he was home he was still getting his day rate so that was SO nice to play and still get paid.

We took some pictures of the kids for grandparents but we were in such a hurry to take care of a truck issue that I only took ten shots and I keep thinking I wish I would have taken more but now it is too late. I wish I had a better camera for stuff like that but mine is fine for what we need.

I hope everyone is doing great this holiday season. We really have enjoyed making and receiving christmas cards this year. If you did not get one from us we probably do not have an address or they are still on their way. Merry Christmas to all. Love the Mickelsons

No comments: