Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birthday Girl

Ashley turned 15 yesterday. In one year from now I have to figure out how to get the laws changed so she can't, Yes I said CAN'T, Get her drivers license. She is a terrible driver and all she does is giggle during the whole thing. I tried to take her driving before and she just about drove our truck into the church. I was trying to take over the controls and so was she. Yesterday she had a last minute bash with her friends and they wanted to watch scary movies so they watched the Dark Night. I have not seen this movie yet but it sure sounded intense.
Anyways happy birthday to Ashley. I love her so much. She is such a good example for this family and she is so bubbly almost all of the time. She loves it when her dad takes her out for frozen yogurt on the way to school even when it is 30 below outside. Today I am taking her to see Twilight. Yes we are the only ones ever who have not seen this movie yet. Ashley has a very busy life and I am trying to keep up with it.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe Ashley's 15. I just saw on Megan's blog that Kate's 3. Oh how time flies. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas.

Allen said...

Happy b-day Ashley!!! From the Allens We are safe for another year!!!

megs said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I can't believe your 15 already. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you and would love it if you stopped by anytime you are in Brigham city. Merry Christmas.

Heather Dodd said...

Just to comment on the seeing Twightlight part you are not the only one that hasn't seen it yet, I haven't and probably won't until its on video..